Invitations Made Easy
We all have family and we all have friends. Social Media has made it easy to stay connected with them and also meet and connect with new people. It has also made it a lot easier to invite people to church so they can hear the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Below you will find links to images you can use on your social media accounts to get the word out about Easter at Oakbrook. Of course a personal invitation is always more effective, but these images begin to create awareness for your family and friends. When you share these images, they not only get seen by your friends, family and followers, but they can often times get seen by THEIR family, friends and followers.
Besides just putting these images on your social media accounts, there are a variety of ways you can help Oakbrook reach as many people as possible.
- Like Oakbrook on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter
- Click “Like” on posts you see on Facebook by Oakbrook and re-tweet Oakbrook tweets, which helps the content spread further to be seen by your friends.
- Go the extra mile and “comment” on a Facebook post. A Highly interactive post gets seen by more people than one with no comments.
- “Join” Oakbrook Events on Facebook (like for Easter Services). Then invite your friends and family with a simple click.
- Follow Oakbrook on Instagram (@OakbrookSussex)
- Like and Comment on photos and images that Oakbrook shares on Instagram
(Put your mouse of any of the images below and click on the green magnifying glass. A new window will pop-up. Right-click on the image and then select “Save Image As…” to download the images to use on your social media channels)